UARM™ HCBH™ High Cut Ballistic Helmet
- Product Details
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Match
- Why Bulletproof Zone?
UARM™ HCBH™ High Cut Ballistic Helmet
**Estimated Lead Time: 4 - 6 weeks!
***IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of this product ALL SALES ARE FINAL.***
LIGHTWEIGHT SPECIAL FORCES HEADGEAR
Comfortable and adaptable, this helmet is a cutting-edge ballistic helmet technology made with the needs of the modern soldier and law enforcement in mind. The robust shell, ergonomic design, adjustable suspension and padding system, as well as accessory compatibility, make HCBH™ a functional and protective tool ready for any mission.
- The helmet pass test in certified labs for a wide range of ballistic threats from handguns to explosive fragmentation:
- NIJ STD 0106.01 Level IIIA: 9mm, 44 Mag. & .357 SIG
- NATO STANAG 2920 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP V50: 990 m/s (3,250 ft/s)
- DSTU 8835:2019 Class 1A: 9mm Makarov
Customize Your Rig
HCBH™ was designed to enable maximum equipment compatibility/customization. An improved front mount keeps NVGs/Cameras/Lights secure while side rails provide mounting points for a massive range of tactical equipment – making the high cut helmet ready for any mission.
Adjust your helmet quickly via the modern HCBH™ suspension system. The single rear-facing crank allows for single-handed tightening – securing the helmet so effectively it virtually eliminated the need for a chin buckle.
Find Your Fit
Double-layered padding is connected to the helmet via Velcro, allowing you to arrange individual pads to create the perfect fit.
Supporting a large range of specially defined accessories, a high cut helmet can be adapted to easily fit any rig and mission. From camouflage covers to ballistic goggles, this helmet is ready to adapt to your needs.
Know Your Armor
Your armor could save your life, so know it like the back of your hand. Composed of a molded Teijin Twaron® aramid ballistic fabric, and a protective hardshell exterior to handle impact and moisture. This design combination ensures superior durability and longevity in combat conditions.
NIR (near-infrared) materials significantly reduce your detectable heat signature, aiding in camouflage from enemy night visioning systems. Blend into your environment and safely execute your mission without being detected.
- Advanced high-cut ballistic shell made from high-end molded Teijin Twaron® Aramid
- Optimized performance with ergonomic fitting and double-layered internal padding for comfort
- Easy reinforcement with FUHA™ Frontal Up Head Armor for significant frontal lobe improved ballistic protection against rifles
- The ingenious design of the dome extends beyond the coronal suture allowing for a greatly increased margin of protection
- Ear geometry allows for maximum compatibility with communication devices while reducing the weight of the helmet
- Aluminum-reinforced polymer shroud compatible with a full range of NVG and NOD devices and extra silicone amortization for stability
- Super-lightweight polymer side rails for easy installation of comms, tactical cams, side-lighting, sentry visors, or added protection like the SUFA™ Side Up Face Armor
- The bungee retention system on the shroud reduces interference and snag hazards
- 12-piece dual-layer autonomous foam padding with Velcro® attachments for adjustments to individual comfort and easy maintenance
- High-capacity Velcro® panels for ID patches and light accessories
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchanges:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at email@example.com explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.