Hazard 4® Hibachi (15 L) Hard Shell Sling Pack
**Estimated Manufacturer's Lead Time: 3-4 weeks!
Molded-foam and 360° padded walls protect gear, and support external load mounts. A sling configuration allows sliding from back to chest for fast access. This model is slimmer and lighter than Hazard 4's similar Grill shell-pack for increased mobility at lower cost. This also makes it ideal for motorcycle use since it guarantees aerodynamics and on-seat bag access. This design omits photo-dividers due to the lower side-wall. But since the interior is not split and fully tricot lined, Hazard 4's Velcro-accessory pouches can be bought separately to add padded compartments for camera systems, drones like Mavic, and military/shooting-gear, etc.
The pack instead ships with a unique multi-use divider panel which can be attached inside either lobe, or bridged between them. It allows for separation of bulkier items like jackets, lunch boxes, water bottles etc. And one side has a full organizer for storing smaller items like tablets, card readers, pens, tools etc. The top shell has 4 spots for Hazard 4's patented Hardpoint® parts, allowing optional attachment of loops, lights, bungee systems, etc. (sold separately.) Military modular webbing (MOLLE) is provided on the sides, strap, and hip pad. The lid features Hazard 4's patented hard-molly system which is unique in the industry, allowing mounting of webbing accessories to a solid object. The polymer molle strips are covered in velcro for adding large i.d. patches, reflectors, etc. Hazard 4's patented locking roto-buckle is standard, as is Hazard 4's patented photo-d-ring which allows mounting of ¼-20” screw equipment like cameras, mini tripods, etc. and having the main strap serve as a solid retaining strap. ¼-20” screw ports are also provided on the hard-molle polymer strips. See the details below for the rest of the feature set.
PLEASE NOTE: All HardPoint™ accessories are sold separately. They are not included with this bag.Product Features & Benefits:
- Fits up to 15” MacBook Pro, or water bladder in padded/quilted back-pad (also Hazard 4's CCW holsters)
- Lightweight shell/pad construction for gear protection & attaching Hazard 4 Hardpoint® hardware for tie-downs, lights, bungees, etc. (optional)
- Molded strap-rests on shell for routing retaining straps at right angles (for boards, rifles, ice-axes, etc.)
- Fits mirrorless DSLR systems in main space w/ optional Velcro-mount padded compartments
- Admin-organizer panel for pens, multi-tools, SD cards, etc. on multi-use load splitter (also holds iPad Pro 11”)
- Multiple MOLLE webbing for pouches, etc. on sides, main strap & hip pad
- Also very suitable for motorcycle use w/ "no-flapping” aerodynamics & fast aesthetics
- Molded back panel protects contents/wearer, promotes air flow & conforms to your back
- Hanger for bladder and cable/hose passthrough included in laptop/bladder area
- Movable multi-position divider w/ organizer to split loads & organize small items
- 3-D air mesh under main strap for comfort and sweat mitigation
- Side-access door on main zipper to access items while on chest
- Unique gusset opposite access door to keep lid fr dropping while allowing side access
- Side-gusset can be adjusted in length or disengaged for full open presentation
- Top & bottom grab handles w/ rugged box-tacked stitching for strength (top has 2x d-rings)
- Textured SCUBA webbing main strap for slider lock-up & class-leading durability
- YKK® zippers, real Cordura® 1000D nylon & reinforcing stitch patterns for lasting quality
- Main compartment zipper-pullers marked with plastic tubes to distinguish quickly in dark
- Shoulder pad compression-strap w/ buckle to relieve zipper load & for lashing solutions
- Hip pad prevents undue twisting of pack & provides perfect pad for bottle case, or a pouch
- ¼-20” holes in hard-hole polymer strips for screw mounting camera gear, lights, knives etc.
- All straps tipped with Velcro winders for mess-free length adjustment
1x Movable padded divider w/ admin pockets panel
4x Covers (for Hardpoint® double grommets)
1x Removable chest anti-rotation buckle strap
Retail tags for attractive store display and present recipient
Additional Note: Due to the limited space on the side-walls, the modular webbing (MOLLE) there is suited best to adding smaller pouches like those for flashlights/multi-tools rather than large heavy items like water bottle pouches.
~15.7" L x 11" W x 5.9" D (40 x 28 x 15 cm)
~15.2" L x 10.2" W x 2.2" D (38.5 x 26 x 5.5 cm); Including Top Hardshell: ~15.2" L x 10.2" W x 3.9" D (38.5 x 26 x 10 cm).
~14.4" L x 10.8" W x 0.5" D ( 36.5 x 27.5 x 1.3 cm)
|Total gear capacity||
~15 L (914.7 cubic inches)
|Product weight||~3.1 lbs.|
|Care instructions||See product tag|
Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Bulletproof Zone is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. A tracking number will be provided when the package is shipped. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide a safe place to receive mail. Once an item has been marked as delivered by the carrier, the seller is not responsible should that item go missing.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchange:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at email@example.com explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.