Hazard 4® Heavy Water Diver® Blacktie
Hazard 4® Heavy Water Diver® Blacktie
**Estimated Manufacturer's Lead Time: 3-4 weeks!
Hazard 4® Heavy Water Diver® watches glow continuously using self-powered tritium (H3) Swiss mini-lamps like in your pistol night sights - won’t fade overnight like luminescent paint. A Swiss-movement guarantees reliable accuracy. Built with 100% titanium, this 50mm large watch is only 1/2 the weight, but double the strength of a steel watch. A proven dive watch, it is water resistant to 300M / 990 FT depth. The unique, bold, military styling features easy-to-read numerals and our exclusive integrated 24-hour scale.
The submarine-inspired aesthetics carry into the precision, 60-click uni-directional dive bezel topped with tritium zero indicator and the easy-turn screw-down crown. The face numerals are 3D stencil 2-layer design which along with angled chapter ring makes it not only tactical, but also a sophisticated timepiece suitable for the office or formal event.
Available in an unprecedented range of tactical and urban oriented colors/finishes - they come equipped with a variety of straps and bracelets. Used in the most extreme environments by special forces, explorers, and professionals worldwide, it won’t let you down and makes an unforgettable formal present.Product Features & Benefits:
- High water resistance feature set; depth rating of 300 m/990'
- Ronda 515 Quartz (battery powered); standard battery life on our watches is about 2-2.5 years from the day it is installed
- Battery type: 371, silver oxide (contains 0% mercury)
- Titanium grade: 2
- Self-contained ever glow tritium-vial lamps (tritium has a half-life
of 12 years, meaning that in 12 years, it will be half as bright as it is now)
- Tritium vials are not inset but 80% above the face surface;
this makes them visible from the edges not just from above
- Titanium case is light, strong, and hypoallergenic
- Large, substantial, 50 mm high-vis design
- Aggressively knurled unidirectional bezel
- Bezel has tritium marker in "12" porthole
- A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Crystal interior is anti-reflective coated
- Machined bezel markers won't scratch off
- Screw-down case-back and crown
- The crown is large, grippy, and easy to turn
- Big, high-vis, 3D military stencil-cut numerals
- Unique 24-hour military time scale is integral
- Angled minutes inner-dial for better visibility
- Unique, user-service fast-change strap pins
- Boldly styled, broad, super legible hands
- Eye-catching retail graphic case-insert
- Easy strap changes w/ screw-in pins; use Torx 6 screwdriver/bit to
remove strap (not included)
- Moisture wicking map texture under the rubber strap, combined
w/ relief trench & many buckle holes keep the wrist dry
- A selection of straps/bracelets coming soon
- Comes mounted with custom T.P.R. band
- 1x military-grade thermoformed travel case
Natural or P.V.D. Black
|Case diameter||50 mm|
|Case thickness||15 mm|
|Strap horn width||24 mm|
|Depth rating||300 m/990'|
Ronda 515 Quartz (battery powered)
|Date window position||at 4 o'clock|
~3.8 oz. (10.9 oz. w/ case)
Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchanges:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.