Hazard 4® Blastwall™ (29.5 L) Shell Sling
Hazard 4® Blastwall™ (29.5 L) Shell Sling
**Estimated Manufacturer's Lead Time: 3-4 weeks!
Molded-foam and 360° padded walls protect gear, and support load mounts. The sling configuration allows sliding from back to chest for fast access. Open it all the way up or just from the side-hatch designed for primary camera access while on the chest or sitting sideways. The first pack of its kind to also feature a waist belt to hold heavy loads while allowing sling use as well. Modular padding dividers accommodate cameras, DJI drones, various optics, and electronics, etc. for demanding users like press, travel vloggers, military/agencies, etc.
The aesthetics project a progressive technology image for professional use and client work. Padded flat compartments are provided to fit a 16” pc/mac laptop, and a separate tablet. An organization panel hosts accessories like card-readers, SD cards, pens, etc. Personal items like snacks, rain shell, or first aid kits fit into the top shell section; These items are often not allotted for on most photo/digital type packs, but are important since the users are often on their own and outdoors for extended time. The top shell has 6 spots for Hazard 4's patented Hardpoint® parts allowing optional attachment of loops, lights, bungee systems, MOLLE panels, etc. This pack is also very suitable for motorcycle use as it won't flap in the wind.
The molded back-pad is abrasion resistant while conforming to the spine and ventilating sweat. Military modular webbing (MOLLE) is provided throughout on the sides and strap, while the interior is lined with fuzzy tricot for expansion with pouches, Velcro I.D. patches, etc. YKK® Zippers, real Cordura® 1000D nylon (Scorpion model is similar 600D Polyester) and reinforcing stitch patterns ensure lasting quality. Hazard 4's patented locking roto-buckle is used on the main strap, as is Hazard 4's patented photo-d-ring which allows mounting of ¼-20” screw equipment like cameras as a leash. ¼-20” screw ports are also provided on the hard-MOLLE polymer strips to add lighting, grips, etc. See the details below for the full feature set.
PLEASE NOTE: All HardPoint™ accessories are sold separately. They are not included with this bag.Product Features & Benefits:
- Sling pack similar to Hazard 4® best selling Pillbox™ backpack
- Slightly thinner main section than Pillbox™ meant more for lighter mirrorless camera systems
- Fits mirrorless cameras like Sony A73/A6500 & drones like DJI Mavic Pro II/Spark, etc.
- Lightweight shell/pad construction for gear protection & attaching Hazard 4's Hardpoint® hardware for tie-downs, lights, bungees, etc. (optional)
- Molded strap-rests on shell for routing retaining straps at right angles (for boards, rifles, ice-axes, etc.)
- It is also very aerodynamic for motorcycle use with no flapping/shifting fabric and ability to add lights, etc. _ Molded breathable back-pad zip for laptop access & protection up to 16” mac/pc
- Back-pad compartment useable for hydration bladder if laptop is not present
- Hanger for bladder and cable/hose passthrough included in laptop/bladder area
- Exclusive asymmetrical gusset holds lid but allows side access through side hatch zip design
- Admin-organizer panel for pens, multi-tools, SD cards, etc. (also holds iPad Pro 11”)
- Hip-pad to reduce bag shifting and adding modular MOLLE gear like water bottle pouches, etc.
- Multiple MOLLE webbing also on sides and main strap for radio/tool pouches, etc.
- Rotate to chest for fast side-access, but removable belt holds weight on hips and off the shoulder
- Patented roto-locking buckle keeps pack from falling since it’s the main connection to the user
- Comes with Hazard 4's patented photo d-ring to tether camera (¼-20” screw sold separately)
- 3-D air mesh with thick pad under main strap for comfort and sweat mitigation
- Top & bottom grab handles w/ rugged box-tacked stitching for strength (top has 2x d-rings)
- Textured SCUBA webbing main strap for slider lock-up & class-leading durability
- YKK zippers, real Cordura® 1000D nylon or 600D Polyester & reinforcing stitch patterns for lasting quality
- Main compartment zipper-pullers marked with plastic tubes to distinguish quickly in dark
- Shoulder pad compression-strap w/ buckle to relieve zipper load & for lashing solutions
- ¼-20” holes in hard-hole polymer strips for screw mounting camera gear, lights, knives, etc.
- All straps tipped with Velcro winders for mess-free length adjustment
To install both the Beavertail and the rails: You would need to attach the two items to the pack without the stop gap kit. The nuts are big enough that they won't slip through the holes on the inside of the packs and with both items there is no need to fill in space with the SG1s.
1x Removable waist belt with patented roto-lock buckle (optional pads w/ MOLLE available)
1x Removable chest anti-rotation buckle strap
9x Movable padded dividers (2x x-small, 2x small, 2x medium, 1x large, 2x x-large)
3x Movable camera-lens retainer straps _ 6x Covers (for Hardpoint® double grommets)
2x Removable exterior tripod straps
Retail tags for attractive store display and present recipient
Additional Note: This pack will get quite heavy when fully loaded with digital gear, so the modular webbing (MOLLE) is kept to an amount most suited to adding smaller pouches like those for flashlights, rather than large heavy items like water bottles.
~19.7" L 12.2" x 7.5" D (50 L x 31 W x 19 D cm) (Overall)
~19.7" L 12.2" x 3.7" D (50 L x 31 W x 9.5 D cm) - 7.9"/20 cm width at the narrowest part
~19.3" L 12" x 0.6" D (49 L x 30.5 W x 1.5 D cm) (Back Compartment) - 7.9"/20 cm width at the narrowest part
|Total gear capacity||
1800 Cubic Inches / 29.5 Liter
|Product weight||~4.7 lbs.|
|Care instructions||See product tag|
Invista® 1000D Cordura® (Scorpion models are 600D Polyester); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchanges:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.