Caliber Armor CaliberX IIIA Gray Man Concealable Package
- Product Details
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Match
- Why Bulletproof Zone?
Caliber Armor CaliberX IIIA Gray Man Concealable Package
*Manufacturer's Estimated Lead Time: Fast Delivery estimated at 1 - 2 weeks!
When you don’t want others to know that you’re wearing body armor, you can’t get more discrete than the Caliber Armor™ Gray Man armor set up.
Caliber Armor Gray Man Carrier is the lightest, most concealable carrier for your CaliberX IIIA Soft Armor Panels on the market.
So comfortable and lightweight you won’t even know you are wearing protective body armor.
Can be worn under a t-shirt, polo, light jacket or sweatshirt.
Easily keep this set up in a backpack for on the go protection.
All American Made! Caliber Armor™ Quality!CaliberX IIIA Soft Body Armor Panel
- Soft Body Armor Panel available in 10×12, 8x10 and 11x14
- SAPI style cut
- Lightweight CaliberX 10×12 15.4 oz, 8x10 10 oz, 11x14 1lb 4oz
- Rated and tested to: NIJ STD-0101.06 Level IIIA and NIJ STD-0101.07 (Draft) HG2
- Interior sewn together for longevity
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
Caliber Armor manufactures their CaliberX Soft Armor line of body armor inserts from the very best para-aramid materials on the market. They are bullet resistant and waterproof. They have created an affordable soft armor system that meets the gold standard of 1 lb. per sq. ft. areal density.
They’ve partnered with DuPont to develop the next generation of a stronger, lighter soft armor system. They chose to work with Dupont Kevlar® XP fibers in their CaliberX Soft Armor because DuPont constantly upgrades and improves Kevlar®. Caliber Armor have fully maximized the material’s potential and made it more comfortable and lighter for the wearer. Their CaliberX ballistic vests offer better flexibility and comfort, greatly improving response time in a critical moment which could mean the difference between life and death.
CaliberX Soft Armor has 10% less weight and has 15% less back face deformation than other commercially available soft armor systems. This directly translates into less blunt force trauma to vest wearers. While 10% might not sound like much, they know that when you have all the extra gear to wear you are grateful for a lighter vest.
CaliberX achieves protection against high performance handguns such as the .44 Magnum, .357 Sig, and the .9 mm using less material. CaliberX Soft Armor fibers absorb the energy of the bullet along the molecules of each fiber, catching it in a multi-layer web of unidirectional fabric. The fibers absorb and disperse the energy of the impact to underlying fibers in the insert that help reduce the amount of transferred energy that causes the back-face deformation which can cause blunt trauma. The final inner layers of material are able to disperse the energy and helps diminish any trauma.Caliber Armor's super-lightweight CaliberX Soft Armor system provides consistent and uniform ballistic performance and can easily withstand multiple hits from handguns as powerful as the .44 Magnum. With unparalleled ballistic protection, lightweight comfort, superior strength, you can count on CaliberX inserts to help keep you safe from harm.
- CaliberX lightweight soft armor is also great for backpacks, briefcases and larger purses. Ask us about custom sizing.
- NIJ STANDARD-0101.06 and .07
- Tested and verified to meet or exceed ballistic resistance as specified under NIJ Standard- 0101.06 IIIA and 0101.07 HG2
- MANUFACTURING TOLERANCES:
- Thickness dimensions are +-1/8 in. Width and length dimensions are +0.00 to 0.025 cm. All weights are +- 1%.
Caliber Armor Gray Man IIIA Body Armor Carrier
New! Gray Man ultra-concealable no profile, lightweight carrier for covert operations. The carrier is constructed of a durable jersey mesh fabric that fits flush while maintaining full range of motion. It is designed to be worn as a minimalist outer carrier with their CaliberX IIIA Soft Body Armor panels. It conceals easily underneath a shirt, polo, light jacket or sweatshirt. Please note that this carrier is designed for soft armor only. It will not support the weight of their other armor products.Product Features:
- Cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro®
- Durable high quality jersey mesh material
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- All of the fabrics, webbing and plastic hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. signature possible
- Weight 5 oz (small 8x10), 7 oz (medium 10x12), 8 oz (large 11x14)
- Available in: Black &White
- NIJ Tested to Standard-0101.06 Level IIIA and 0101.07(Draft) HG2
- Ultra light weight and concealable
- CaliberX™ IIIA Armor and Gray Man carrier proudly made in the U.S.A
- Choose from 10×12, 11×14 or 8×10 CaliberX IIIA Soft Armor Panels
- 4″ Fully adjustable elastic cummerbund
- 2″ low profile shoulder adjustment
- Jersey mesh for ultimate comfort and breathability
- MIL-Spec thread
- Small: Fits 8″x10″ soft armor panels. Waist size adjustable 26-34″
- Medium: Fits 10″x12” soft armor panels. Waist size adjustable 30-40″
- Large-X-Large: Fits 11″x14 soft armor panels. Waist size adjustable 31-45″ (measurement around navel)
- Medium: 2.37 lbs.
- Small: 1.56 lbs.
- Large: 3 lbs.
- Two (2) 10×12, 8×10 or 11×14 CaliberX™ Ultra-Thin Light Weight Panels (only .19″ thin)
- One (1) Caliber Armor™ Gray Man Concealable Carrier
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchanges:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at email@example.com explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.