BulletBlocker Level IIIA Bug-Out Vest
BulletBlocker Level IIIA Bug-Out Vest
*Manufacturer's lead time: 4-7 weeks
Using information gathered from a focus group of preppers, this vest is designed and created to meet the needs of those interested in “prepping” in a way that has never been done before. With the ability to use the vest as a standalone garment or in conjunction with a backpack, the Bug-Out Vest has various features that expand your carrying capacity while decreasing the load on your back.
Armored with Bullet Blocker ballistics, this vest has the added benefit of two lightweight removable ballistic panels concealed in the front and back of the garment, providing identical ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor. Whether you’re a prepper, hunter, or commuter, this vest allows you to always be proactively prepared for an emergency situation.
Features and Benefits
- Hidden side zippers that provide incredible ease when donning and doffing.
- Faux front zipper for added concealability.
- Two removable ballistic panels (one in front, one in back) with dual side access.
- Made from 100% polyester microfiber with soft sanded finish.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish.
- Non-slip shoulder pads to decrease backpack movement and increase carrying comfort.
- Waist loops designed for a backpack waist belt to pass through, securing the vest and allowing use of zipper pockets.
- Three color options (Slate Grey, Brown, Tan).
- Multi-compartmental design with various pockets to organize your gear:
- Two : 1.5” x 6” Flap Pockets for a flashlight or knife.
Two : 4” x 1” Flap Pockets for a fire starter, lighter, car keys.
Two : 2” x 6” Flap Pockets for medical kit, bandages, wallet, phone.
Two : 2.5” x 7” Zipper Pockets for larger items such as phone chargers, food, water.
One : 11” x 7” Map Pocket perfect for maps, paperwork, and other documentation.
One: Ambidextrous Hidden Gun Pocket perfect for concealed carry while out and about. This allows both lefty and righty conceal carriers, to access their weapon from the internal pocket.
- Two : 1.5” x 6” Flap Pockets for a flashlight or knife.
- Removable Kevlar® panel for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® XP S300 Protection performance: NIJ IIIA Passed USA HP lab test.
- Use a tailor’s tape for the measurements.
- STEP 1: Measure around the chest / bust at the widest point.
- STEP 2: Measure around the waist at the widest point.
- STEP 3: Use the chart below to acquire your size.
|XS||30 - 32"||24 - 26"|
|S||34 - 36"||28 - 30"|
|M||38 - 40"||32 - 34"|
|L||42 - 44"||36 - 38"|
|XL||46 - 48"||40 - 42"|
|XXL||50 - 52"||44 - 46"|
|XXXL||54 - 56"||48 - 50"|
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate information on shipping and lead times. You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Returns, & Refunds:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair cancellation policy.
In most cases, all orders are final and cannot be canceled once the order has been processed. If the order is within the proper time frame, contact Bulletproof Zone. This policy will be reviewed on an individual basis. All sales are final on all closeout items.
Should you cancel an order because you placed the order in error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation, you are subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether or not your order has shipped.
Bulletproof Clothing products from brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie or others, are custom manufactured and therefore, all sales are final and cannot be canceled once the manufacturing process has begun or cannot be returned unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation.
Unless noted otherwise on the product description page, return requests must be made within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment. Gear must be unused and in original packaging.
Though we offer “free shipping” on many of our items, it does not mean there is not an expense associated with the shipping. Shipping is factored into the cost. Should you return a product that was ordered by mistake, without defect, etc., you will be responsible for our original shipping cost(s) associated with the transaction.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return. However, the product must be returned via USPS flat-rate shipping in order to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels receive delivery AND signature confirmation. Insurance is highly recommended as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at email@example.com and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.