AR500 Armor Phoenix Armored Backpack
- Product Details
- Shipping and Returns
- Price Match
- Why Bulletproof Zone?
AR500 Phoenix Armored Backpack
**Manufacturer's Lead Time: Estimated at 3 - 5 weeks!
***IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of this product ALL SALES FINAL."
The Armored Republic Phoenix armored backpack is a functional pack you can take practically anywhere. This bullet-resistant backpack has sewn-in soft armor that will stop 95% of the rounds used in shooting incidents. To enhance your protection, get our lightweight, rifle-rated P2 or A3 body armor, which can easily be inserted into the laptop pocket.
Looking for a functional item you can take practically anywhere and which will stop 95% of the rounds used in shooting incidents? Look no further than the Phoenix armored backpack from Armored Republic.
Discreet protection, always available
The bullet-resistant Phoenix Backpack has Level IIIA-rated protection, which covers .44 Magnum @ 1,440 FPS and all lesser threats. Nobody will know your backpack doubles as a lifesaving tool. The Phoenix is a low-profile armor system designed to stop the ammunition used in the majority of shootings.
The Phoenix weighs less than 3 pounds and comes ready to use. The armor is sewn into the pack, so you never have to worry about forgetting to install your armor or having it shift during use.
The generously sized primary compartment features a laptop sleeve, compatible with nearly all laptops. This laptop sleeve also doubles as an up-armored pocket where an additional plate of armor can be added to provide enhanced protection. Our P2 or A3 is an excellent lightweight rifle-rated option for this task. The front pocket is large and includes a key lanyard with hook and retention pockets for pens and other accessories. The flat front-facing pocket is low profile and can accommodate a full-sized pistol for concealment.
Enhance your protection
- P2 Body Armor: is 3.3 pounds and 1 inch thick. This polyethylene armor provides level 3 armor protection against 7.62x51 M80 Ball at 2780 FPS - as well as some special threats such as 5.56x45 M193 at 3150 FPS and 7.62x39 AK-47 at 2380 FPS. Due to the way this armor functions, it is incapable of stopping MSC/EP rounds such as M855.
- A3 Body Armor: is 4.6 pounds and 0.7 inches thick. This armor combines polyethylene and alloy to provide level 3 plus-rated armor that can stop mild steel core rounds such as 5.56x45MM, M193 Ball and M855 - as well as 7.62x51MM NATO Ball.
PHOENIX ARMORED BACKPACK
- Backpack: 1680D Cordura Hypalon
- Hybrid Armor: Dupont Kevlar, Honeywell Spectra Shield, and Honeywell Gold Shield Ballistic Fabric
- Hybrid: .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 1470 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g
- Backpack: 1.72 lbs (not including armor)
- Features: stops bullets used in 95% of gun-related homicides, padded rear backing for comfort, padded fully adjustable backpack straps & high traction Hypalon bottom is abrasion and water-resistant
Compartments & Pockets:
- Large Main Pocket size: 18”x13”x9" (with laptop sleeve)
- Medium Front pocket size: 10”x10”
- Small pocket Size: 6”x10”
- Shelf Life: 5 years
P2 BODY ARMOR
- Material: Polyethylene, with FragLock™ Coating
- Protection: 7.62 mm FMJ, Full Metal Jacket bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2,780 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s).
- Capability: Multi-hit protection
- Form: Curved
Dimensions & Compatibility:
9.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 3.3 (+/- .3) lbs
- Thickness: 1"
- 9.5" x 12.5"
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Manufactured: United States
A3 BODY ARMOR
- Material: Alloy, polyethylene & polyurea cover
- Protection: 7.62x51mm NATO M80 Ball, steel-jacketed bullets (U.S. Military designation M80) with a specified mass of 9.6 g (147gr) and a velocity of 2,780 ft/s (+/- 30 ft/s). Special threat protection against M193, M855 and 7.62x39mm PS Ball
- Capability: Edge-to-edge multi-hit protection
- Form: Curved
Dimensions & Compatibility:
10" x 12"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Thickness: 0.7 inches
- 10" x 12"
- Shelf life: 5 years
Manufactured: United States (pending NIJ approval for 0101.06 certification (all tests passed))
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate estimate on shipping and lead times. Shipping and lead times provided on the product page are our best estimates based various factors including order volume, information from our manufacturer, raw material fluctuations, etc., and may vary due to these factors.
You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Returns and Cancellation Policy:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair return and cancellation policy.
All sales are final. No Refunds, No Cancellations. In most cases, once the order is processed, it is final and not cancellable. We may allow exceptions due to an order error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation. Any cancellation request is subject to an administration and cancellation fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether order shipment is successful or not.
All sales are final on all closeout items and for custom manufactured bulletproof clothing once the manufacturing process has begun or not returnable unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation. Applicable to brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie, and others.
Before returning any product, you MUST obtain a return authorization from our customer service representative. We can only process AUTHORIZED returns for items.
To make a Return or Exchanges:
- Obtain authorization for return or exchange by emailing us at email@example.com explaining the reason for the return or exchange.
- Please use or indicate your order number as attention
Return or exchanges request submission must be within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment unless noted otherwise on the product description page. Your return must be in original packaging and unused.
We encourage using USPS flat-rate shipping in returning products to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels delivery receipt AND signature confirmation. We highly recommend insuring your parcel as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.