Bulletproof Suit Jacket Size Chart
1. Check your chest size (B on the chart).
2. Make sure that your waist size fits the size you chose.
3. If your waist size is 10% over the waist size on the chart, you will need to choose the size according to the waist size.
4. Make sure the Torso height fits your sizes
|Europe Sizes||USA Jacket Size||
Across the Front
Across the Front
Shoulder to Wrist
|S||38||19.5 in||50 cm||22 in||56 cm||21 in||54 cm||23.5 in||60 cm||25 in||64 cm|
|M||40||20.5 in||52 cm||23 in||58 cm||56 in||24 cm||24 in||62 cm||26 in||66 cm|
|L||42||21 in||54 cm||23.5 in||60 cm||25 in||64 cm||25 in||64 cm||27 in||68 cm|
|XL||44||22 in||56 cm||24.5 in||62 cm||26 in||66 cm||26 in||66 cm||27.5 in||70 cm|
|2XL||48||22.5 in||58 cm||25.5 in||65 cm||27 in||68 cm||27 in||68 cm||28 in||71 cm|
|3XL||52||23 in||59 cm||26 in||66 cm||27.5 in||70 cm||27.5 in||70 cm||28.5 in||72 cm|
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my regular jacket size fit the same sizes as the bullet proof sizes?
The bulletproof sizes are usually one size bigger than your regular size because of the extra protection inside the jacket that adds extra thickness.
2. Will shirt size fit the same as the bulletproof sizes?
Shirt size does not fit the same as bulletproof sizes, please check the size chart
3. How do I check my chest size?
Measure the front of your chest using a soft measuring tape or a cord (then measured). Stretch firmly from underarm to underarm across the largest part of the chest
4. How do I check Torso height?
Measure the front of the chest using a soft tape measure or a cord. Stretch firmly down the front of the chest from the center of the collarbone (sternum depression) to your navel (bellybutton)