GE Handheld Ultrasound Dual Probe Vscan Scanner
GE Handheld Ultrasound Dual Probe Scanner
*Please allow for 1-3 weeks for delivery
The pocket-sized, handheld Vscan™ with Dual Probe Ultrasound tool from GE is the most portable ultrasound on the market. A popular choice for emergency departments, bedside ultrasounds, quick visualizations and measurements of anatomy and fluid, the linear transducer also allows the Vscan™ to be used in needle injection procedures.
The GE Vscan™ handheld ultrasound machine includes dual-probe technology that hosts a sector and linear transducer on opposite sides of the same probe. The device also features ColorFlow directional imaging, presets for a variety of applications and on-board memory storage, which allows for saving images and making voice notes that can be downloaded with GE’s Vscan™ viewing software.
Clinical applications include Cardiac, Abdominal, Renal, Obstetrics and gynecology, Urology, Fetal, Evaluation of presence of fluid, Peripheral vascular, Procedure guidance for arterial and venous vessels Imaging guidance for needle/catheter placement, Thoracic/lung, Thyroid and other small organs, Long bone, Hip and knee joints, Pediatric
- The first pocket-sized handheld ultrasound tool with two transducers in one probe
- Dual probe integrates linear and phased array transducers allowing for a wide range of clinical uses without changing probes
- Intuitive thumb-wheel navigation with system presets helps speed diagnostic decisions and enables efficient patient triage
- Imaging Presets including black and white for anatomy and color-coded blood flow
- Phased Array and Linear transducers in a single probe
- Phased Array Transducer for deep scanning:
- Field-of-view for black and white imaging: up to 75 degrees with maximum depth of 24 cm
- The color flow sector represents blood flow within an angle of up to 40 degrees
- Broad-bandwidth phased array: from 1.7 to 3.8 MHz
- Linear Array Transducer for shallow scanning:
- Field-of-view for black and white imaging: aperture width of 2.9 cm with maximum depth of 8 cm
- The color flow sector represents blood flow over image with full aperture and entire depth
- Broad-bandwidth linear array: from 3.4 to 8.0 MHz
- Imaging Presets including black and white for anatomy and color-coded blood flow
- Directional Color Flow, Voice Recorder, Auto Image Optimization
- Access to VScan Web Portal / VScan Gateway Software for PC
- Storage capacity: 4GB upgradable to 32GB on microSD or microSDHC cards
- Data storage formats: .jpg for still frames, .mpg for loops, .wav for voice recordings
- Recharge time for device battery: 75 minutes for 90% battery capacity
- 1 x GE Vscan™ with Dual Probe Pocket-sized Ultrasound Tool
- 1 x Vscan™ Docking Station with Global AC Adaptor & USB cable
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x 4 GB microSD card
- 1 x Vscan™ Soft Case
- 1 x Vscan™ with Dual Probe User's Manual
- Display unit : H 5.32 in. x W 2.87 in. x D 1.1 in. (135 x 73 x 28 mm)
- Probe: H 5.08 in. x W 1.5 in. x D 1.1 in. (129 x 39 x 28 mm)
- Weight (unit and probe): 0.96 lb (436 g)
- Display: 3.5 in.
- Image Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
Bulletproof Zone will ship orders as soon as possible. For example, if you purchase three items, they will be shipped to you based on lead time and availability. This way you get as much of your order as soon as possible, which means that your order may come in separate packages, especially if you order products from different manufacturers.
We will bear the shipping cost for products returned because of product defect, misrepresentation, or false description. Afterward, we will initiate a full reimbursement should you decline an offer to replace the item with the same item of equal value and assured quality.
As soon as you place your order with Bulletproof Zone, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that your order has been logged in our system and your credit card has been pre-authorized for the purchase. Afterward, we contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the product you are ordering for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and duly inform you via e-mail.
Orders are shipped within five business days from the date of your order unless specified otherwise on the product page. The product page will contain the most accurate information on shipping and lead times. You will receive an email containing the tracking information of your order after the order has been shipped to your location. If you do not receive tracking information from us within seven business days of the lead time specified on the product page, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take full responsibility for any obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations, Returns, & Refunds:
We back all our products with a customer satisfaction guarantee, so we created a fair cancellation policy.
In most cases, all orders are final and cannot be canceled once the order has been processed. If the order is within the proper time frame, contact Bulletproof Zone. This policy will be reviewed on an individual basis. All sales are final on all closeout items.
Should you cancel an order because you placed the order in error or wish to return your order after delivery for any reason other than a product defect or misrepresentation, you are subject to an administration and restocking fee equal to 10% of your order with a minimum of $35, whether or not your order has shipped.
Bulletproof Clothing products from brands such as MC Armor, Israel Catalog, Masada Armor, BulletBlocker, Tread Armament, Talos Ballistics, Wonder Hoodie or others, are custom manufactured and therefore, all sales are final and cannot be canceled once the manufacturing process has begun or cannot be returned unless there is a product defect or misrepresentation.
Unless noted otherwise on the product description page, return requests must be made within 14 calendar days upon receipt of shipment. Gear must be unused and in original packaging.
Though we offer “free shipping” on many of our items, it does not mean there is not an expense associated with the shipping. Shipping is factored into the cost. Should you return a product that was ordered by mistake, without defect, etc., you will be responsible for our original shipping cost(s) associated with the transaction.
Should an item be returned because it was defective, misrepresented, not as described, etc., Bulletproof Zone will issue a full refund and will reimburse the customer for all shipping expenses associated with the return. However, the product must be returned via USPS flat-rate shipping in order to receive a shipping expense refund. Buyers must ensure all returned parcels receive delivery AND signature confirmation. Insurance is highly recommended as we cannot issue a refund for an item that we do not receive back should it get lost/damaged during transit.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We stand behind our products 100%!
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, and privacy policies.
At Bulletproof Zone, we ensure that you get the absolute best prices for Bulletproof Vests, Plate Carriers, Bulletproof Clothing, Bulletproof Backpacks, as well as other tactical gear and safety products, all while ensuring the highest quality.
For us, providing products of the highest quality is unnegotiable. As always, high-quality products do not come cheap, but we ensure that it is reasonably priced using our exclusive contracts with the best protective product manufacturers.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. To show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months from your purchase of an item that our company offered an item for a price higher than our competition, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Why Bulletproof Zone?
At Bulletproof Zone, we are passionate about protecting lives. Every piece from our catalog is designed and rigorously tested to provide the highest quality of protection you need from firearms, explosives or even close quarters combat.
We’ve partnered with various manufacturers that operate within the United States under a strict set of guidelines both on a national and corporate level so that when you shop with us, you will be able to select from the highest quality body armor, ballistic plates and tactical gear available on the market.
Whether you are a military service member looking to find your own gear, a professional that operates in the security field, or an avid firearms enthusiast that capitalizes the importance of safety when shooting, our tactical gear will provide you the level of protection you need.Any questions or concerns? Please call us at (408)-909-4938 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our professional support team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.