DFNDR Level III backpack rifle armor has been independently in accordance with the NIJ 0101.04 Protocol.
DFNDR is engineered with the highest grade of ballistic materials; an ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber bound with a resin matrix, to make it a rigid hard stand alone armor system.
This armor is tested at muzzle velocity, mitigates spall, has no deflection, and protects from blast fragmentation
Benefits and Features:
- Tested at Muzzle Velocity
- Trauma Reducing technology
- Designed FLAT to be Inserted into varies bags or other concealable compartments.
Tactical / Military Ammunition
- 7.62x51mm M80
- 7.62x39mm Ball
- 5.56x45mm M193
Stops lesser threats, including:
- Sporting Ammunition: 7.62x39mm Ball, 7.62x51mm M80 Ball, .308 Winchester, 12 Gauge 3”, Magnum 00 Buck, 12 Gauge 1oz Slugs.
- Self Protection Ammunition: .22LR, 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 10mm, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum